Qualifications matter. Vincent Goldsmith brings the following:
- A degree in business with professional certifications in Project Management and Software Development.
- A career that includes construction supervision, Information Technology and cost management of billion dollar a year budgets
- Experience working with leading companies from around the globe to improve their systems and operations.
- Public Sector experience in developing organizations and systems in order to deliver services to the public.
- Community Organizer and Non-Profit leader for adult education in Anne Arundel County.
- Public speaker on transforming organizations through better coordination and communication.
- Responsible for managing significant parts of a billion dollar a year financial plan.
- Safe School Experiences and Improved Opportunities for ALL of our students
- To build the best teacher corps and faculty in the country through recruitment, retention and professional development
- A school system responsive to the needs of every day students, parents, and teachers
- Better financial and operational oversight of our public schools to bring more money into the classrooms for better smaller class sizes and more instructional tools