In a race where there aren’t any major differences on the issues, qualifications matter.
As a professional manager and expert on large organizations running for the Board of Education, I’m uniquely qualified to serve on the board of a growing school system in the 21st Century.
- Safe School Experiences and Improved Opportunities for ALL of our students
- To build the best teacher corps and faculty in the country through recruitment, retention and professional development
- A school system responsive to the needs of every day students, parents, and teachers
- Better financial and operational oversight of our public schools to bring more money into the classrooms for smaller class sizes and more instructional tools
My Qualifications for the Job:
- A degree in business with professional certifications in Project Management and Software Development
- A 25+ year career that includes construction supervision, Information Technology and cost management of billion dollar a year budgets
- Experience working with leading companies from around the globe to improve their systems and operations
- Public Sector experience in developing organizations and systems in order to deliver services to the public
- 10 years volunteer experience as a Community Organizer and Non-Profit leader for adult education in Anne Arundel County
- Speaker on Organizational Transformation and Stakeholder Management to local chapters of the Project Management Institute
Thank you for your consideration.